Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dancing with my friends from SA Disabled Athletes Association at Morgan's Wonderland

This past Valentines Day, my Valentine was out of town. God is so good to me that I ended up with not one, but many Valentienes as I decided to join my sweet friend, Melissa Cheatwood and her sweetheart  as well as some of my other friends from MOSAIC Charity (http://www.mosaicinfo.org/south_central_texas/) at the "Valentine's Day" Dance hosted by my dear friend, Mr. Gordon Hartman, at the "Morgan's Wonderland" Auditorium.  MOSAIC, btw, is endorsing the film that my fiance and I are acting in and Producing, "Jimmy and Mia,"  A love story of two adults with special needs.
www.jimmyandmia.com
I leave you with some images which reflect how much fun we all had.  Special thanks to Michael, Melissa's boyfriend, for allowing me to dance with her.
Michael and Melissa

Me and my friend from MOSAIC of Southwest Texas

Giving and gettin' some "sugar" from sweet Melissa!

Our "Prom" Valetine's Day photo-they're so sweet they wanted me to be a part of it! Just as I told you above,  God ended up Blessing me w/wonderful Valentine's after all:)

Me and my friend, Jimmy.


Time to "get up" and "get down" on the dance floor!  You don't have to tell me twice to go dancing!

With Morgan and her father, my dear friend,  Gordon Hartman. Founder and owner of the only Amusement Park in the world that accommodates EVERYONE, included people with special needs. Click here for more information about MORGANS WONDERLAND Amusement park:http://www.morganswonderland.com.

Here's a recent interview that I did with Gordon Hartman for my TV show LATIN CONNECTION TV. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLG42DF9jGA

No comments: